Women in Construction Hub Events
Online Meeting Plan
08.02.24 - Advocacy and Outreach:
- What are some ways that we can promote the benefits of a career in construction to women and other underrepresented groups?
- How can we partner with schools and other organizations to encourage more women to pursue careers in construction?
- What are some ways that we can advocate for policies and initiatives that support women in the industry, such as maternity/paternity leave or flexible work arrangements?
- How can we encourage more women to participate in industry associations and other professional organizations?
14.03.24 - Technology and Innovation:
- How can we leverage technology and innovation to create a more inclusive and supportive workplace for women in construction?
- What are some emerging technologies that could make the industry more accessible to women or improve their working conditions?
- How can we ensure that women have equal access to training and development opportunities related to new technologies?
- What are some of the challenges that women may face when working with new technologies, and how can we address them?
11.04.24 Networking and Community Building:
- What are some ways that we can create a sense of community and support for women in construction, both within individual companies and across the industry as a whole?
- How can we promote networking and mentorship opportunities for women in the industry?
- How can we encourage women to participate in industry events and conferences, and provide them with opportunities to share their experiences and insights?
- What are some of the benefits of building a strong network of women in the industry?