Women in Construction Hub Events
Online Meeting Plan
10.08.23 - Promoting Diversity and Inclusion:
- How can we increase the representation of underrepresented groups in the industry, beyond just women?
- What are some best practices for promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace?
- How can we create a culture where everyone feels welcome and valued, regardless of their background or identity?
- How can we measure and track our progress in promoting diversity and inclusion?
14.09.23 - Health and Safety:
- What are some of the unique health and safety risks that women face in construction, and how can we address them?
- How can we ensure that safety equipment and gear is designed to fit women’s bodies and needs?
- What types of training or education programs are effective at promoting safety and reducing injuries in the workplace?
- How can we create a culture where safety is a top priority for everyone in the industry?
22.09.23 - Women in Construction Awards:
- After the amazing support shown at the Women in Construction Awards 2022 the industry leading charity event is now booked for 22nd September at the De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms in London this year. The Women in Construction Awards 2023 promises to be a bigger and better event with an impressive line-up of past and future leaders in construction and the inclusive world. With an expanded 9 categories it is now even easier to nominate someone (or nominate yourself) for many awards that will be perfect for so many individuals in the construction industry.